Apply & Manage Your Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card: Lowe’s Company is the biggest chain of retail home improvement and appliance shops. This provides quality appliances, paint, flooring, patio furniture, tools and much more. You can every item that you require for your home improvement if you are in any of the countries, Mexico, Canada, and the USA. The Lowe’s Company also provides Consumer Credit Card. You can also apply for this Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card Online. You can do this through secure Credit Center by which you can save up to 5% off or else you can get special financing offers.
Consumer Credit Center:
If you want to have a Consumer Credit Card, then you must find the right credit card which suits your home improvement and also your business needs. Furthermore, you will save a lot of money on daily purchases. You can also save money on finance large projects.
- First, click on the link www.lowes.com/cd_Lowes+Consumer+Credit+Center.
- Here you can Apply for Credit Cards online.
- You can also Pay your bills securely.
- One can Manage their credit card accounts with utmost ease.
- While you can Activate your credit card.
- Furthermore, you can your Access payment calculator.
- You will Get your current credit offers.
- Also, you can Review your transaction history.
Consumer Credit Card: Since Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card provides the fastest and secure way to pay bills, many of the consumers love to have one. If you also want one, check the below steps for getting a Consumer Credit Card.
Steps For Applying Consumer Credit Card:
- First, go to the official page of the Lowe’s Company. Furthermore, You should go to the center credit page.
- There you have to Click on the link “Apply Now” option.
- Now you have to Fill the Credit Card application Form. While you should enter only viable, accurate and valid information.
- First, you should select your card design.
- Next, you should provide your personal information.
- Enter your complete name in the field, starting with the first name, middle name, and last name.
- Next, Provide address 1, address 2, city name in the fields. Also, select your state along with your ZIP code.
- After the address, you have to enter your personal phone number. You can enter your business phone number as well as your personal cell number.
- Next, enter your email address.
- Now you have to mention your annual net income.
- After entering your annual income, you have to Identify the length of time at the current address.
- Now you should Select your statement delivery.
- Add your Date of birth and social security number. You should also enter your mother’s maiden name.
- Have a glance at the features of optional card security.
- Carefully read all the Credit card terms and conditions. After reading them tick mark the checkbox.
- Last but not least, Click on the “Accept & Submit” option.
Manage Credit Card Account: With the help of Credit card, you pay your bills online fast and also securely. Furthermore, you can Manage Your Account for your convenience. You can go to the address: https://www.lowes.com/cd_Lowes+Consumer+Credit+Center.
- If you already have an account, you can Sign into your credit account. All you need to do is to select the cards on the homepage.
- Now you have to select the “Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card” option.
- With that, you will land on the next page, where you have to enter your User ID in empty blank space.
- After entering your User ID, click on “Sign In” option.
- With that, you will enter into your account where you can easily pay your bills and other activities.
Look Up My User ID:
- Here you should provide your account number. You have to make sure that you are the primary cardholder.
- Furthermore, you should have the card in your possession at the current moment.
- Also, Enter your social security number.
- After entering both account number and social security numbers without any errors, click on “Next” option.
- Next, follow all the instructions so as to get your ID back.
Forgot Password: Forgetting your password is as common as Sun rising in the East. If you have forgotten the password, then follow the below instructions.
- First, go to Credit Card Login Page.
- Now you have to Enter your User ID in the blank.
- After that, you should click on “Sign In” option.
- Then it will show you your password on next screen.
- Note down this password for future use.
New User: If you are a new user and you want to Register now, then follow the below steps. The below steps are quite easy for anyone to follow.
- First, you have to Select the type of the card.
- Furthermore, after selecting the card, you have to click on the “Register & Activate” option.
- Now you can Enter your account number in the blank space provided to you.
- After entering the account number, click on the “Next” option to continue.
- Now you have to Validate your account.
- You have to select your security options for your profile.
- After that, you have to Select the image.
- That’s it, with the above step you have registered successfully for a new credit card.
Credit Financing Promotion Details: A Special Financing or a 5% off discount will be provided to you as a member of the credit card. You can select the offer that you would like to have. This is because you cannot combine the other offers.
How To Get Offers?
- When you pay your bills with the Consumer Credit Card, then you are liable for 5% off on your purchase.
- To get the Special Financing for 6 months, You should spend approximately $299 or more. Then only you can get that Special Financing offer.
Terms And Conditions of Credit Card:
- One cannot get any kind of Offers for preceding transactions, purchase of services and gift cards, and on Weber product.
- One cannot use the offer with any kind of coupon, or with a low-price guarantee, discounts. Also, one cannot use them with employee discounts.
- For availing the offers, card holder should have minimum monthly payments.
- If you pay the amount in full within 6 months, then you will have no interest on the amount.
For queries regarding your Credit Card, you can contact Credit Center by calling at 1-800-444-1408.